Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me...No Way

I am not shamelessly participating in Mckmama's Not Me Monday as an effort to get more people to read my blog! Who in their right mind does that! That is totally prideful and selfish! I would never be selfish!

I did not shove clutter in drawers and under the furniture only minutes before company arrived this weekend. I don't have clutter! My house is perfectly clutter free!

I am not typing this post from my desk at work. I am completely focused on my job and would NEVER complete personal tasks at the office.

I did not take Caleb to Burger King on Friday and allow him to eat anything he wanted. I want him to eat healthy and would never encourage him to eat all of his french fries.

What did you NOT do this week?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I also am not typing anything for my blog while at work... or doing anything non-work related while at work!!! I promise...

I also did not leave clothes that were dry and clean in a pile on the couch unfolded...!

kay said...

Blogging while you're supposed to be doing something productive?! Who does that? :P